Information That's Collected:
To fulfil your order, you must provide certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you're ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How It's Used:
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide the services, for example to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
- as necessary for the purpose of legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about the customers is important to the business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- service providers: we engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to the shop, such as delivery companies i.e. Poczta Polska. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services i.e. your postal address.
- business transfers: If we sell or merge the business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- compliance with laws: we may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: a) respond to legal process or to government requests; b) enforce agreements, terms and policies; c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
The shop retains your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide you with services. However, the shop may also be required to retain this information to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce agreements. The shop generally keeps your data for the following time period: 5 years.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases.
- Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information the shop holds about you by contacting.
- Change, restrict, delete: You may also have rights to change, restrict use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like the shop is required to store data for legal reasons) the shop will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object: You can object to processing of some of your information based on legitimate interests and receiving marketing messages after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, your personal information will be deleted unless there are compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain: If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact via email: email@example.com
Alternatively, you may mail at:
Otolinska 5 / 55